Request for Service
Please download and fill in the Request for Service form below. Once completed, please return the form via email to: email@example.com and once we receive it, we will contact you to discuss your connection. If you prefer please print and post it to us; our address can be found on the contacts page.
- A connection to our network requires a line of sight to one of our relays or repeaters in order to establish a link. Sometimes, obstructions such as trees or other buildings can prevent us from connecting you but we will do our best to provide you with a solution.
- We don’t normally do an initial site survey, unless you indicate that you suspect your property will be difficult to connect.
- Please supply the full address including postcode of the property and we will contact Openreach and confirm that an FTTP service is available to you.
- As the physical installation is performed by Openreach, it’s currently not possible for us to give an indication of what the lead time is prior to placing an order.
- All fibre services are subject to ‘Excess Construction Costs’ – any additional installation charges will be given to you for approval before works proceed.