- See our Setup & Installation page for details of our equipment and what the installation involves. No fixed telephone line is required.
- £180 incl VAT if you are prepared to make an 18 month commitment.
- £240 incl VAT for a minimum 12 months commitment.
How to Request a New Connection
To request a connection from Borders Online, please click here. One of the team will then be in touch to start the process of checking whether we think we can provide a service to you, and will be able to answer any other questions you may have about the service.
Borders Online payments are taken by Direct Debit using the secure online company GoCardless – a BACS approved bureau, FCA authorised institution which makes payments quick and simple for you. All bank details are stored with RSA encryption.
Once you sign up for our service, we will send you an email asking you to sign up for a GoCardless mandate. The initial setup charge will be taken after your connection is installed and is working. Monthly payments are billed at the beginning of each month and are normally taken within the first week of the month.
For any queries about bills or payments please contact us.
Why Do We Have Traffic Allowances?
- Wireless spectrum and, thus, capacity is scarce. We try to manage it in the interest of all users. We want to ensure that all users get the best service (and speeds) up to their traffic limits.
- We do not cut you off if you exceed your allowance. All we do is to cap your speeds to either 5 Mbps or 0.5 Mbps (for gross exceedance) – see our Terms and Conditions for full details. You can still use the internet and stream programs – just not in the highest quality.